Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Week 3: Photos & Images: #7 Create a Blog Post About Anything Technology-Related

I just finished the tour of Flickr and now have major plans for future projects. The thumbnail photo book is a perfect way to display our hundreds of travel photos without the bulk of large albums. I can also easily share photos with the other members of the group we travel with. For their birthday, I can see each grandchild having their very own book about their past year as well. The trading card feature has possibilities. A calendar will be my first project though.

On a different technology topic...I am now the proud owner of an MP3 player. This is a big step for me. With the amount of traveling we do, I don't know why I waited so long.

1 comment:

Julie said...

How's it going with the new MP3 player? I would love to see the thumbnail map of your travels! What a great project that would be!