Thursday, August 16, 2007

Week 5 Playing Things 10, 11, & 12

Who knew that playing could be so mindboggling? The Avatar is as close as I can get, but you get the picture. I will have fun with Library Thing. About 20 years ago, I convinced my computer programing cousin to write a program that would allow me to catalog the books in my classroom by title, author & subject, and allow me to sort them as well. It took him a couple of hours and I was thrilled with the results. Needless to say, I'm really quite pleased with Library Thing. Rollyo has its merits, however I found some of the searches, r e a l l y s l o w. The rolls (?) I added concerned travel and reference--naturally. I'll need help working on these link things. I'm not doing something right on Library Thing and Rollyo--Julie are you there???

No comments: